Sunday, May 18, 2014

Journey Live at the Hollywood Bowl May 16 review.

Here's a review of Steve Miller and Journey at the Hollywood Bowl Friday Night May 16, 2014!!



Click the link below for a review of both Steve Miller and Journey.
There are also 24 pictures from the night available!


Journey's setlist:  Be Good to Yourself / Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) / Any Way You Want It / Send Her My Love / Only the Young / Stone in Love / Mother, Father / She's a Mystery / Lights / Open Arms / Ritual / La Do Da > Anytime / Wheel in the Sky / Faithfully / Don't Stop Believin'     Encore: Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'
For the great article written by GEORGE A. PAUL;



3 comments:

  1. Hello, I am a writer for Viewpoints at Riverside City College. I am writing a story on the Journey concert on May 16 and was wondering if I can get the contact information to the photographer so I can get permission to use one of his photos for my article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Edith, I just posted a link. I don't know the photographer. You should check with the page itself to find a contact.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete