Saturday, May 10, 2014

Journey's 2014 North American Tour kicks off May 15, 2014

On May 15th, 2014 Journey will kick off their North American Tour with Steve Miller and Tower Of Power in Chula Vista, California...


It's going to be a great tour. It will be a "greatest hits" tour and I hope they add some songs from "Revelation". It would be great to see Arnel sing some of those songs singe I haven't seen Journey live since October 2005 in Temecula, California.


It would be financially irresponsible for me to purchase tickets for this tour at the moment although I would really like to see the band now with Arnel Pineda. Steve Augeri was the singer when I saw them at The Greek Theater and at the Pechanga Resort in 2005. I've seen Steve Perry as frontman many times in the past, I was there 5 nights in a row at the Los Angeles Forum back in 1983. I've seen the pre-escape tour, the Escape Tour, The Escape Arena Tour and the Frontiers Tour so I'm really going to miss this one at The Hollywood Bowl Friday May 16th.


I'll post all reviews and any pictures I can find online for many of the stops along the tour!

If you are going, have a great time and buy some merchandise! Also send me any pictures of the show or parking lots or you and your friends there and I'll post them here at the WHEEL IN THE SKY.

No comments:

Post a Comment