Saturday, January 23, 2016

Journey 1983 Frontiers Tour Book continues on (part IV)

Part IV of the Journey 1983 Frontiers Tour Book continues this week with more pictures of the members of the band!

The Frontiers Tour is time that I had two tickets to all five nights at the Los Angeles Forum. Being able to take five different people each night to see my favorite band while I was 19 years old was incredible. 

I was able to tell Steve Perry that I saw him live at the Forum five nights in a row once and he went on to tell me that his mother was sick at the time, so that tour was kind of a blur to him.

The next five pages of the Tour Program shows excellent shots of Jonathan Cain and Ross Valory. There's also some nice shots Neal Schon, Ross Valory, Jonathan Cain, and Steve Smith...





Continued Next Week...

No comments:

Post a Comment